12+ WHITE silkie eggs from SQ stock!!!! **see pics**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Oct 12, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Per request, I have 12+ white Silkie eggs up for auction from my SQ stock! Auction will end this Sunday evening and I will ship Monday morning! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My white silkies have won BB, RB, and BV, and RV! I will send you 12 plus extras--only fresh eggs, within the past three days before time of shipping will be shipped! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my white silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    I dare you to post some b/b/s [​IMG]

3. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:LOL! Well, we might just have to see about that! [​IMG] I have had several e-mails lately requesting specifically white eggs...will keep you posted if B/B/S are auctioned! [​IMG]

4. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    [email protected]@2four :

Quote:LOL! Well, we might just have to see about that! [​IMG] I have had several e-mails lately requesting specifically white eggs...will keep you posted if B/B/S are auctioned! [​IMG]

I'LL BE WATCHING!!!​

5. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    [​IMG] I am also watchig [​IMG] Please do not do it before my bator is empty in about 2 wks.

6. Liexicof15

Liexicof15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Tampa

I'LL BE WATCHING!!!

X's 2
    [​IMG]

7. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    By any chance will you be at Nationals???

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Too rich for my blood.

Guess I'll never know how high Silkietime actually went!

And I would have gotten out the bator for these chickens. They are beautiful.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  9. Mahonri

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Everytime I bid, it says Silkietime has bid higher on 10/12/2010?

Why is that?

Why doesn't it just say how much she bid instead of raising it in 25 cent increments?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  10. Mahonri

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Guess I won't be getting out my bators.

I'm done, but those are some GORGEOUS silkies. I think if my wife saw those she would have me do away with all other chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by