12+ WHITE silkie eggs from SQ stock!!!! **see pics**

[email protected]@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Per request, I have 12+ white Silkie eggs up for auction from my SQ stock! Auction will end this Sunday evening and I will ship Monday morning! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My white silkies have won BB, RB, and BV, and RV! I will send you 12 plus extras--only fresh eggs, within the past three days before time of shipping will be shipped! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it!
wink.png
Here are just some of the pictures of my white silkies:

IMG_3561.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

birds09140.jpg

may2010023.jpg

april2010014.jpg

[email protected]@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Quote:
LOL! Well, we might just have to see about that!
wink.png
I have had several e-mails lately requesting specifically white eggs...will keep you posted if B/B/S are auctioned!
wink.png

JenEric Farms

GOOGLE GENIUS
12 Years
Oct 31, 2007
Maine
[email protected]@2four :

Quote:
wink.png
I have had several e-mails lately requesting specifically white eggs...will keep you posted if B/B/S are auctioned!
wink.png

I'LL BE WATCHING!!!​

Liexicof15

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 13, 2010
Tampa
Quote:
wink.png
wink.png

I'LL BE WATCHING!!!

X's 2
fl.gif

Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
Too rich for my blood.

Guess I'll never know how high Silkietime actually went!

And I would have gotten out the bator for these chickens. They are beautiful.

Last edited:

Mahonri

Premium Feather Member
13 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
Everytime I bid, it says Silkietime has bid higher on 10/12/2010?

Why is that?

Why doesn't it just say how much she bid instead of raising it in 25 cent increments?

Last edited:

Mahonri

Premium Feather Member
13 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
Guess I won't be getting out my bators.

I'm done, but those are some GORGEOUS silkies. I think if my wife saw those she would have me do away with all other chickens.

Top Bottom