12+ WHITE silkie eggs from SQ stock!!!! **see pics**

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Per request, I have 12+ white Silkie eggs up for auction from my SQ stock! Auction will end this Sunday evening and I will ship Monday morning! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My white silkies have won BB, RB, and BV, and RV! I will send you 12 plus extras--only fresh eggs, within the past three days before time of shipping will be shipped! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it!
wink.png
Here are just some of the pictures of my white silkies:

IMG_3561.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

birds09140.jpg

may2010023.jpg

april2010014.jpg

Quote:
LOL! Well, we might just have to see about that!
wink.png
I have had several e-mails lately requesting specifically white eggs...will keep you posted if B/B/S are auctioned!
wink.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
wink.png
I have had several e-mails lately requesting specifically white eggs...will keep you posted if B/B/S are auctioned!
wink.png

I'LL BE WATCHING!!!​

Quote:
wink.png
wink.png

I'LL BE WATCHING!!!

X's 2
fl.gif

Too rich for my blood.

Guess I'll never know how high Silkietime actually went!

And I would have gotten out the bator for these chickens. They are beautiful.

Last edited:
Everytime I bid, it says Silkietime has bid higher on 10/12/2010?

Why is that?

Why doesn't it just say how much she bid instead of raising it in 25 cent increments?

Last edited:
Guess I won't be getting out my bators.

I'm done, but those are some GORGEOUS silkies. I think if my wife saw those she would have me do away with all other chickens.

Back
Top Bottom