120 (10 Dozen) Conturnix quail eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    120 (10 dozen) Conturnix Quail eggs for sale. Shipped from florida. I have excellent stock from JJMR on byc and Spring Valley Quail and Tuxedo breeder in LA. I have all colors and bloodlines mixed together for diversified bloodlines. I have White A&M. Brown, golden, red, tuxedo, rosetta, rosetta tuxedo, Tiebetan, tiebetan Tuxedo. I get all kinds of colors. My quail are hardy and large. I have 4 Jumbo Brown males in my breeding pens as well from a Jumbo breeder in texas.

These eggs will be shipped a couple days after the auction ends for freshest eggs. I package with care. and will include delivery confirmation. Please PM or email me if you win the auction.

Paypal [email protected]

If you would like a smaller quantity PM me I'm happy to do custom orders.

Thanks!

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Well, it might be a silly question, but are they penned by breed, or do different species of quail not interbreed? I am new, so bear with me.:)

3. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    They are all Conturnix quail. They just come in different color varieties. Other than the color they are the same. I have all my color varieties mixed together. Some people keep Their colors segregated. I don't, I like the variety. They are vary easy to raise and will start laying and breeding at 6 weeks old. I have two large community breeding pens. I keep them on wire and aluminum pens off the ground. Feel free to ask all the questions you want.

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I have been trying to figure out about permits needed in Tennessee for quail. Once I find out about that, I will get back to you.

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:You don't need a permit for Corts only wild quail.
    [​IMG]
    ~Steven

6. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Only 4 more hours til auction ends. I will be shipping them tomorrow So winner PM your Address as soon as auction ends.

7. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    msbear Congrats! PM your address I'm wrapping eggs now to go out tomorrow. just finished filling my last carton.

Paypal is [email protected]

8. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    If anyone else bid on the auction still wants some I sell them for $3.00 a dozen plus $15.00 shipping flat rate. I will have more eggs available next week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by