13+ beautiful/rare/special eggs/ Lavendar Orpington, BCM,etc $0postage

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    13+ egg Rare and special breed hatching egg special - Price includes shipping, but don't tell my husband. I will include more than 13 if not part of another order that day! Shipping will be priority mail. Confirmation delivery will be extra.

This gives you an opportunity to get some of our farm's prettiest eggs at a special reduced price.

Your variety will include extras from our other auctions and also custom hatches and local farm sales. All eggs are fresh, etc.

Here's a list of what might be included: (If there is a type of egg you don't need, I'll be sure not to include in your package!) There's no guarantee you will get a certain number of each but you will from these flocks. All flocks are kept separately.

Lavendar Orpingtons - Hink JC line
    Black Copper Marans - Wade Jeane - C-1 (feathered)
    Welsummers - my special lineage!
    Speckled Sussex - non hatchery and so beautiful
    Delawares - from Speckled Hen's beauties
    Blue, Black, Splash Orpingtons - lineage from several of our BYC members including Tuffoldhen, Miss Prissy, Bama Chick and more!

We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well.The shipping will be computed based on your zip code and whether you want insurance or express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping with confirmation delivery so that's why shipping shows $.01 We only ship within the continental US.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.thegarryfarm.webs.com/

check out our feedback.
    and the current feedback system at the top of this listing.

Voluntary Testimonials are also available at our website. Please be sure to see the miracle hatch that occurred in Alaska from our eggs that were accidentally left out over night....It's here:

We encourage you to look at feedback on prior listings as well under the archives BSA such as this one:

We are only able to accept USPS money orders or paypal and ship only within the continental US states and Alaska. Pickups at our farm are also allowed.

Thanks for your interest and please pm me with any questions you might have. Thanks again and have a blessed day. Nancy
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. BLaBauve

BLaBauve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Hi Nancy,

I'm in the Atlanta area, I'm also a member of the Atlanta meet up. Do you have any pictures of your BCM's?

3. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
  4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Talani, Thanks. Beth, I have several more photos, I just need to upload from my crashed computer's back up. Anyway, please do let me know if you would like to see them. Thanks BYC and local chicken friends, this special is sold out. I'll repost when I am caught up! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by