13 Black Australorp chicks and 15 Red Bro Broilers and Dog Coop

kees

Crowing
15 Years
Feb 5, 2008
Thanks to two wonderful members of the board, the chicks and dog coop have new residences. I did post on craigslist.com and a few yahoo groups and was somewhat taken aback by some of the messages that I received. One included a woman who emailed me four times. The first was a question about whether the birds were debeaked. I answered politely that they weren't and each successive message became more aggressive until I finally got scared because I was afraid of meeting some of these people. I know that the weirdos comprise probably only a small percent of the population but it frightened me nonetheless. Finally, I decided to stick to members on the board for safety reasons. I figured that only those who were really into chickens would be safer than any stranger off of the street. This board is a wonderful place. Thanks to all of the kind people who PM'ed me with their kindness.

Awww, we like you too!
wink.png

I'm trying to keep believing that everything happens for a good reason that we might not see until even years afterwards, but when one is going through hell, it's hard to appreciate the "gift". Thanks for your kind thoughts. Every bit helps.

Back
Top Bottom