13 French Black Copper Maran newly hatched chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by sunnychickfarm, Mar 11, 2014.

1. sunnychickfarm

sunnychickfarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2014
    Roaring River, NC
    I have 13 French Black Copper Maran newly hatched chicks. Asking $90 OBO for all 13. These has been bred to lay dark eggs. The genetic diversity includes 3 lines the: Bev Davis, Channing Grisham and Wade Jeane to bring out the best qualities of each. The breeders have feathered legs. Our FBCM's are one of our favorite breeds on the farm, my rooster is huge and my hens are beautiful. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL, I ONLY SHIP TO THE US (LOWER 48 STATES) that do not require npip paperwork.

Shipping will be an additional $50.00 for USPS express mail.

Feel free to message me with any questions :)

2. Phoenixwmn

Phoenixwmn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2014
    Hello----
    I am DESPERATE here, I have a small farm and can't accommodate 13 chickens but I REALLY want & CAN accommodate two FBCM pullets/hens. Would you consider selling me two ?? I am happy to pay the shipping on them, no worries. It's extremely difficult to find a breeder who'll sell small numbers, I grasp the issues with shipping, I just truly want to have this particular breed and am having a great deal of difficulty finding someone who'll sell me only two.

PLEASE ??? OH PLEASE OH PLEASE sell me two ???? I will happily PayPal you the $$ today !
    I would be so grateful if you could answer one way or the otherā€¦..I'm running out of hope for my goals for this farm-in-progress. Not everybody can raise 10 or more chickens nor is everyone who raises them trying to make a living from them. That's the rationale I keep bumping up against in my search. :(

Hoping to get a positive responseā€¦ :)
    My email is [email protected]
    Best Regards, Susi

3. sunnychickfarm

sunnychickfarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2014
    Roaring River, NC
    Sorry I just sold all 13 this morning. But I will have more available later.

4. Phoenixwmn

Phoenixwmn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2014
    Thanks so much---I am still getting the hang of this site, I keep thinking I'm sending a PM and it ends up posted, clearly I'm not doing something right ! :(

I'd appreciate a head's up when you have more FBCM hens/pullets ?
    Best Regards,
    Susi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by