13 more days to go...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by monarc23, Jan 2, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    and I already am impacient of this waiting game! [​IMG] The RIR double yolker was confirmed not fertile today (or atleast it didnt develop) so it was pitched. So now instead of 13, I've got a doz eggies. 2 are RIR, the rest are Golden Comets! [​IMG]

I put in a Golden Comet X Golden Comet egg in their yesterday from my small flock...and I shouldnt have because I just got another one and i could have put them all in at the same time so *duh to me*LOL! So the one I got today I am holding off on and waiting until I gather more. [​IMG] I'm curious what these cuties iwll hatch to looklike since they wont be sex-link I'm curious if they'll all look like RIRs or what. [​IMG]

So now once i stop the turner for the 2 rir and GC eggies, the other two I'll still have to hand turn, however I might be able to place all of the dozen on the side of my incubator on the ground of the incy! [​IMG] *just thought of that now* [​IMG]

Just had to update, and vent about being impacient [​IMG] It's only been a week though so i just need to suck it up! LOL!

Niki

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Can't wait to see pictures!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Sorry the double yolker didn't make it but i am happy the rest are [​IMG] i can't wait to see babies babies babies!!!!!!

4. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:yeah woulda been cool to see....oh well though the others have me in great but impacient spirits! They'll be well worth the wait to see though! [​IMG]

5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:yeah woulda been cool to see....oh well though the others have me in great but impacient spirits! They'll be well worth the wait to see though! [​IMG]

i know what you mean..that's why my bator(s) are in full swing for the new year LOL

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania

i know what you mean..that's why my bator(s) are in full swing for the new year LOL

ha ha *New Years Resolution HATCH MORE EGGS!!!!* [​IMG]

that's an easy one for all of us huh! LOL! [​IMG]

7. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    you can say that again LOL

i know for a fact i am gonna hatch 20 times more eggs this year than i did last year [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:this year is going to be my FIRST offical year hatching eggs, what i mean is since i reallyonly started in october of 08'. So....im in for a ton of eggs and birds im sure.... im doomed [​IMG]

9. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    welcome to the stress club...LOL

10. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by