13 week old Non-bearded Grey Silkie - PU only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Sep 18, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    This is one tiny Silkie!! She is the same age as the other Silkies "she" is with but they dwarf her! She is non-bearded but has a very nice crest! She is 13 weeks old and I bought her along with the White Silkie I have also listed on here on BYC. I have sadly decided I do not wish to do Silkies anymore so here she is up for grabs!
    (notice I've said she the through the whole message) I can not say 100% that this is a pullet because like anyone with Silkie experiance knows that you will never know unill lay or crow!
    this bird is for pick up only! If not sold here though BYC, "she" will be at the October 1st Swap in Sharpsburg MD!

[As a chick]

[​IMG]

[8 weeks old]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[this pic is showing her size!]

[​IMG]

2. HazyDayHollands

HazyDayHollands Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2011
    Maine
    Gorgeous color, she's very cute!

3. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:Thank you! I just cant seem to be able to sell her... I think its because everyone wants Bearded Silkies and she isnt Bearded...

4. Chickycat

Chickycat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Bristow, Indiana
    She is beautiful. I would love, love, love to have her, but no way to pick her up as I live in Indiana and work. What a sweetie. Good luck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by