13 week old roo (getting desperate)

Chickenslol

Songster
Sep 26, 2020
idk man, no clue
Hello. I have one GLW cockerel that I would like to re-home for free. I really need to get rid of this poor bird and would love if he could go to a loving home where he is safe. The other option would be to give it to a person who will cull him for meat and I’d really like to avoid that if I have to. I know this isn’t the best thread for this but there are many more people here who can give me options. I have already tried any others. His name is Gerald and we are in central Mass. he is very sweet and is just starting to crow
23A698AC-C636-48A9-B842-8AFDF09BAAFD.jpeg

EA3ECEBC-95FA-4751-B0FC-ADE024B53FBF.jpeg

We’ve done local chicken Facebook group yes, no responses yet unfortunately, no one is available at the moment. We are not comfortable putting him on Craigslist because to be honest, him being sold to a cock fight is my number one worry. I can try feed storesthough!
I HIGHLY doubt anyone would buy him to fight. He's not a Game and would be a horrible choice for it.

I have had amazing luck with CL. It's easy enough to screen people and pick and choose where they go. I have one family that still (years later) updates me on one.

Have you posted fliers with his picture at your local feed store bulletin boards?
Craigslist?
Your local facebook chicken group?
We’ve done local chicken Facebook group yes, no responses yet unfortunately, no one is available at the moment. We are not comfortable putting him on Craigslist because to be honest, him being sold to a cock fight is my number one worry. I can try feed storesthough!

Back
Top Bottom