13 week old White Silkie - PU only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Sep 18, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    This beautiful Silkie was bought a the Sharpsburg MD Poultry swap on June 18th
    I believe it might be a roo just by going off of the comb an waddles but like anyone with Silkie experiance knows, you will never know until lay or crow!
    very sweet bird but unfortunately I have decided I do not want to do Silkies anymore.
    he/she is for pick up only! If not sold through BYC, this bird will be at the October 1st Sharpsburg MD Poultry Swap!

[[As a chick]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[Now at 13 weeks old]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

2. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    nice.
    do you know from where he/she originated??

3. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:He came from a breeder who I believe was from WV.. I had his card but I lost it.

4. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Forgot to add to the message... As you can tell I dont care about the money (or I wouldnt have made the starting bid $2) I just want this pretty bird to go to a good home! I will ask the winner of this Silkie a round of questions (like an adoption more or less).

5. justmeinflorida

justmeinflorida Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    awwww...I sure wish you could ship him/her [​IMG]. Just what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I'm limited on how many birds I can house in our coop and he/she would be our first bird.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  6. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:Actually I might be able to! I am getting ready to call our local post office to see what I need to do an if they will ship because some gentleman in Cali wants my Seramas too!
    So i'll update this on if I can ship or not one I find out!

7. justmeinflorida

justmeinflorida Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    Quote:Actually I might be able to! I am getting ready to call our local post office to see what I need to do an if they will ship because some gentleman in Cali wants my Seramas too!

Will be keeping an eye on this thread [​IMG]

8. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg

Will be keeping an eye on this thread [​IMG]

Just got off the phone with the Post Office and they said they had to check an they'll call me back!

9. wmsmith09

wmsmith09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2011

Why have a bidding if the person who is bidding doesn't matter?

10. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg

Why have a bidding if the person who is bidding doesn't matter?

How do you figure when if I can ship this bird, someone else would be bidding on him also?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by