14 BBS Bearded Silkie Eggs - 2 hour sale- can ship Saturday afternoon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    The first person to Paypal me $28.00 (price for eggs plus shipping) will have these shipped out this afternoon. You should have them by Monday as I found out that our mail is transported on Sundays too. It doesn't sit over the weekend, so I feel ok about shipping on Saturday.

If no one purchases them by 3:00 pm today, then the auction will proceed normally and I will ship on Monday.

In the BBS pen are 11 girls...black and splash...and we rotate 4 boys in with them. One is a nice blue cock (he just graduated after his birthday this month [​IMG] ), a black cock, a splash cock and a gorgeous splash/lav split cockerel that we got from Shagbark silkies a few months ago as a young bird. Don't know for sure if he is completing the deed, but he is giving it his all!!

More pics below in addition to a pic of our packaging. I will say that this year has been HELL on shipping. You should definitely not get any cracked eggs but it seems that the ones I've received have had a lot of aircell damage. However, we have hatched quite a few from those eggs with loose aircells, so don't give up hope on them! I even hatched a lavender chick from an egg that I received cracked and then patched with wax! Pick ups are welcome!

PayPal to [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wthchristi

wthchristi Chick-A-Palooza

Jun 14, 2009
    Kent
    Is this offer still open?

3. geosheets

geosheets Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Ohio
    I sent you paypal payment

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Something must be going on with BYC. I closed this listing as soon as I received the first payment but it's still listed.

Sorry...I will attempt to close the listing again.

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

WHY do I always miss these?!?! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by