1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

14 Black Cochin Bantams - Entire Flock For Sale - Bantam Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Scott, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    I am selling my entire flock of black cochin bantams. This includes all 14 birds in my black cochin bantam flock: 3 roosters and 11 hens, as well as any chicks that may have hatched by the time of sale as I do have several hens sitting on eggs. These are good quality birds that have been pampered and well cared for. They range in age from one to three years. This is a very productive flock. I get an average of seven eggs a day this time of year. Furthermore, these birds are from an N.P.I.P approved flock. I just have too many birds right now and am changing the direction of my breeding goals. This is a great opportunity to get an entire flock of cochin bantams at a really good price. You can see more information and photos of these birds at www.ozarkbantams.com

This auction is for local pickup only as I am not able to ship the entire flock. I can possibly arrange to meet the buyer half way if not too far. I will accept PayPal, Cash, or Money Order. Winning bidder must pickup the birds and make payment within 7 days of auction end. If you have any questions, please let me know. Bid with Confidence!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  2. Chickenfur

Chickenfur Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    On Earth :)
    are you willing to split them up? (i only have room for max. 5)

3. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Quote:I've got this auction going and also have them listed on EggBid. I'll see how those auctions work out. If they dont sell, then well see about selling 5 of them.

4. Chickenfur

Chickenfur Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    On Earth :)
    Quote:I've got this auction going and also have them listed on EggBid. I'll see how those auctions work out. If they dont sell, then well see about selling 5 of them.

not sure it will work i kinda promised we wouldn't get anymore bantams...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by