14+ Buff Orpington Eggs, NPIP & Exhibition lines. Great layers!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FlashPointFarm, Nov 13, 2010.

1. FlashPointFarm

FlashPointFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have 2 roosters with 8 hens. One rooster is very large and broad that I have in the breeding pen to keep his size in my line. The 2nd rooster is shorter, very broad and has very short shanks. These are very sweet birds, and laying machines! I'm very happy with the broadness of the heads on these birds also. Color is excellent, with nice broad feather.

I was going to show the shorter rooster this month, but I clipped their wings when they were in an outdoor grow out pen earlier this year. He didn't molt all of those clipped feathers out and I didn't have the heart to yank such big feathers out. Next year though, watch out!!!

Packing:
    Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap to form a pillow. The box is lined with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Each egg is set in with the air cell up. Then I line the outside of the eggs with plastic bags or newspaper, top with more packing peanuts, more paper and seal. I mark the box "Perishable", "No X-rays" and "This side up". Your package will be shipped USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. I will email you the delivery confirmation number upon shipment.

I have yet to get a report of broken eggs with this shipping method.

Fertility:
    As there is no way to honestly guarantee fertility, we are having great hatches here.

Payment:
    Payment is due immediately after auction end, paypal instant payment only. Please send payment to [email protected]

Guarantee:
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, there is no way to guarantee your hatch. With all of the variables involved, shipping hatching eggs is a gamble. I do everything in my power to make sure your eggs are in viable condition for transit.

Substitutions:
    Substitutions may be available upon request. If you would like another breed that I have substituted, for a combo, please email me directly so we can arrange payment.

2. FlashPointFarm

FlashPointFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    Your order will ship Monday morning.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by