1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

14 Hatching Eggs Easter Egger Eggs, Olive Egger, Cuckoo Marans

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by chickenbusiness, Dec 28, 2012.

1. chickenbusiness

chickenbusiness Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2012
    Large Fowl-- Large to Extra Large Hatching Eggs for sale. The eggs are a light Blue, and an Olive Green. Cuckoo Marans are dark brown eggs. 1 dozen $16.50 plus shipping cost $15.00. Please PM me with your orders. These eggs come from Ameraucana roo, Easter Egger, Olive Egger and Beautiful Cuckoo Marans. I have hatched these eggs out and the fertility is excellent. Attached are pictures of the baby chicks they produce.

*We wrap each egg individually with special care.* We will include extra eggs with your order. A TOTAL of 14 eggs in your package.

I am not responsible for shipping although I have shipped and received eggs that have not been cracked or broken and I have had very good hatch rates. I am not responsible for hatch ratse due to circumstances beyond my control. You will love these large eggs.

Paypal accepted

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS. I WILL SHIP OUT IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by