14 + Heavy Layer Variety Pack, BO, RIR, WL, Delawares,BarredRock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Dec 10, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    This will include an assortment from the following breeds from our small full time farm. Please let me know if you want more of one kind of breed than another and we'll work to get the kind of order you want:
    Package will ship Dec. 14 or Dec 15, depending on laying patterns.

Buff Orpingtons -
    [​IMG]

Rhode Island Red (heritage)
    [​IMG]

Heritage Delawares:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Barred Rocks
    [​IMG]

White Leghorns:
    [​IMG]

Here's one of my favorite pictures - of a wonderful customer's Buff Orpington, that hatched out some wonderful barred eggs shipped from the farm...Love that proud mamma look!
    [​IMG]

The shipping will be computed based on your zip code and whether you want insurance or express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping so that's why shipping shows $.01. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information please visit our farm site http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Please
    check out our feedback.
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day! Nancy [color}

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  2. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Do they all have roughly the same hatching date? I only have 1 incubator and I'm considering this...

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    All your eggs will be gathered and fresh and all shipped at the same time to you if you bid on this auction. Therefore, after letting the eggs rest upright in an egg carton at room temperature, you would put them in your incubator at the same time and only one incubator would be needed and they will hatch during the same incubation period!

Hope I've answered your question. This is a great selection and very heavy egg layers. Have a blessed day. Nancy

4. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Quote:Thank you!

5. kelliewindham

kelliewindham Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2010
    Trout
    I wanted to post on this listing to say that I recently ordered 2 dz hatching eggs from her. At lockdown all 24 were developing on schedule. Is that not amazing?! 21 of the 24 hatched into the most vigorous little chicks I have ever seen on day 20 and 21. Today is day 22, so I guess its possible the remaining 3 could still hatch. I have been super impressed with how she packed the eggs, and the apparent quality of the chicks. 5 stars all the way!

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks Kellie, I just want to shout PTL for hubby's hard work building the tractors, custom blending feed and helping me all the way with all the poultry. Also, we are so pleased to be allowed to be full time farmers. The pay is in your happiness and the fresh air and the dirt under our feet and fresh veggies. Congrats so on the hatching and I'm delighted so much! Those little babies had prayer over them since they were selected and wrapped. PTL for the gentle post handling of them and your great incubating skills as well. Every hatch is not as high but we've even had 100% hatches of shipped eggs. Which is very very exciting for us. Do send pictures of Nanna Nancy's Grandbabies please!!!! Post here if you like. RIR pen gets extra treats today....I think some chopped kale and broccoli leaves! Love and kisses and hugs (gentle) for my granchicks! Nancy

7. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    This is a VERY tempting auction.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by