14+ Modern Game Bantam eggs in eastern OK/NW Arkansas--SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SassafrasSprings, May 1, 2008.

1. SassafrasSprings

SassafrasSprings Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    UPDATE AGAIN:--These are sold, thanks to tiffanyh!

UPDATE:--These eggs are headed for the fridge tomorrow (Tuesday). If anybody wants to take a chance on these let me know tonight. Thanks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've got 14 Modern Game Bantam eggs that I'll ship out for $10 including shipping. I want paypal for the payment because I'd like to get them in the mail tomorrow. These have been gathered the last 3 days and if there are any more tomorrow I'll include them. They have been in a carton on the counter and turned a few times a day.

Now for the details. These will be mixed colors, I have black, blue, birchen, bb red, brown red, and white. I have not hatched any this year so I have no idea if they are fertile. They haven't been laying much so far. There are 2 roosters (bb red and black) to 12 hens. I haven't washed the eggs, I will leave this up to the buyer if they want to wash or not, most are pretty clean.

I just thought I'd offer these in case somebody wants to try them before I toss them in the refrigerator to eat. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I wanted to add:

You can check my feedback on ebay under SassafrasSpringsRanch for references. [​IMG]

3. chickychee

chickychee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Michigan
    I PM'd you for some more details [​IMG]

4. silkieboxerluv

silkieboxerluv Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    Are these still available? If so we'd like them.

5. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Please count ME in! : )
    Would love to get some if you are doing that still for the next 14 or so eggs.

- Tommy

6. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    You are #3. [​IMG] So far these are still here... waiting to hear back from the other 2 posters. I'll put you on the list. Barbara [​IMG]

7. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Barbara,

Thanks! [​IMG]

If the eggs are going to be taken or none will, will you be able to count me in for the next batch of 14+ eggs that you are going to sell?

You have a LOT of hens so if you can get 14+ eggs shipped by the end of the 3rd-4th day since the first egg laid, that would be SUPER!

[​IMG]

I'll be waiting!

- Tommy

8. chickychee

chickychee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Michigan
    I picked up some Brown Red Modern Games at a swap meet today so hopefully i'll be getting some eggs of my own someday:p Good luck selling these:)

9. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Can I get put on a waiting list??

10. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Everybody--I just want to make sure that people know that these are mixed colors, all colors in the same pen, not seperated. I've only got 2 roosters, blue and BB red, and the 12 hens are the other colors listed.

chickychee--That's great! I hope they do well for you. Mine are really sweet birds. [​IMG]

Tommy--If you want these email me, ([email protected]), I have not heard from silkieboxerluv [​IMG] so they are still here and not getting any younger....they are 4-5 days old now and I haven't got any new ones today or yesterday, maybe tomorrow. [​IMG]

tiffanyh--I'll put you on my list! They are not laying great though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by