14+ Serama and Serama/Sebright eggs (Edited with pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peeps7, Jan 8, 2011.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Hello everyone!! I have 14 eggs at the moment that came from my serama pen. They love this cold weather we have been getting and are laying up a storm!! There are 2 gold-laced sebright hens in with the seramas so you may also get some crosses. However the seramas are class b and some class c. I have some 14 week old serama chicks from these birds and they have an amazing type and size, they will probably finish out class b and maybe class a. I need to get these out asap so $25 would cover shipping and the eggs. you can pm me with any questions. Thanks!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Pictures of your serama hens, roosters and chicks would be helpful in selling these. Plus we all love to see pictures of any chicken.
    Thanks, Ruth

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:They are all on her BYC website:) [​IMG]

4. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    sonew, don't see any pic on her BYC page and no seramas on her website? course I am over 50 maybe going blind?

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:sorry sorry her website page not BYC page sorry sorry--Shoot it could be me-- I made sure I looked at them before I posted to you! LOL

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    lol thanks sonew, I will upload better pictures tomorrow, the pictures on my website don't show the type and size of them. (We just recently got a photography camera so I should be able to get some decent pics)

7. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Heres some pics of the roo mostly, with the girls in the background.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I do not want to throw these eggs out!! I haven't gotten my new incubator yet otherwise I would hatch them myself. I need to get them out very soon in order to guarantee freshness. Due to high shipping costs this will be the last time I'll offer this many eggs at this low price.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by