14 year old white Arabian for sale or trade in Northern WI (pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lostinthewoods, Nov 17, 2008.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2007
    Hayward, Wisconsin
    14 year old white Arabian brood mare or companion horse for sale or trade. Likes men. Very flighty. Make offer. These pictures were taken in mid Sept. of this year. I've got more pictures available if anyone is interested. She really needs to go a.s.a.p.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  2. lostinthewoods

Mar 14, 2007
    Hayward, Wisconsin
    I've added pictures.......please make an offer if you're interested. Delivery is possible or we could meet part of the way.......very flexible! She needs to go!

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Why haven't you trained her? Is she "JUST" a Broodmare? IS she UTD on Coggins, farrier? Health cert? Vaccines? Papered? Thank you

4. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

How far are you willing to drive to deliver or exchange??? How does she handle on the lead ?

5. lostinthewoods

Mar 14, 2007
    Hayward, Wisconsin
    We bought her as a "broke" horse, however she was nothing they said she was. She's a very nice horse as far as attitude, however she is impossible to work with. She does not take a bit and is jumpy when saddled. Halters and trailers fairly easy. My DH is only willing to meet within 100 miles. After we bought her we found out she may have been abused. Her old owners refuse to take her back. UTD on shots & worming.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by