1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

15 Ameraucana eggs / $15.00 plus ship/ 12 Frizzle eggs / from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Hi!
    I have 15+ fresh eggs from my Ameraucana pen available to ship tomorrow (layed 18th, 19th, 20th --- ship 21st).

The hens are blues, splashes and a black with a black roo (follow the link for pics of the Ameraucanas and their eggs ).

Price is $15.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postal calculator to get the total.

Also got 12 fresh eggs from the Frizzle pen.
    Hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses. There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck chicks
    The roo is a lemon blue Cochin.
    You can see pics here .

Price is $12.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postal calculator to get the total.

Our PO closes at noon tomorrow, so if you are interested in these let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    LOL these ameraucana are all I have been thinking about all day LOL I need a bator !!! and more space [​IMG] !!! yours are beautiful

3. NurseNettie

NurseNettie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Mee Mee Meeeeee!!! I want the Ameraucanas PLEASE!!! Zip is 04471
    PM Me or email me with a total and I'll PayPal ASAP!!

4. NurseNettie

Feb 13, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Can I be a wicked pain in the butt??? How 'bout I take both sets of eggs??? Then I'll have a big hatch all at the same time [​IMG]
    Oh.. this is bad----- I have the addiction [​IMG]
    As soon as you give me a new total, you'll be paid [​IMG]

5. Not a pain at all [​IMG] Let me get them weighed and I'll get you the total.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

6. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Lisa,
    Any chance I can get in on the next 15 Ameraucana? Zip is 04062 if so. I will send out paypal asap when you get the total. Thx
    Krista
    edited cuz I stutter [​IMG]

7. Sure, Krista, I should be able to get them in the mail Monday (if that suits you).
    Priority shipping to 04062 is $7.79 for a total of $22.79.
    NurseNettie, I'm emailing you the new total for both groups.

Thanks,
    Lisa

8. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Monday is fine, Tuesday works too if you(your hens) need more time [​IMG] .
    Thanks!
    Krista
    when shipped can you make sure you drop the business name from the shipping address, thanks

9. NurseNettie

Feb 13, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Dipsy Doodle Doo-- You have Pay Pal!
    I can't wait-- I'll have eggs to put in once this hatch is done -- then I should have plenty of cute little chickies to lay awesome eggs for us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by