15 Ameraucana eggs / $15.00 plus ship/ 12 Frizzle eggs / from SC

here are some of her baby's I hatched out last month

Picture071.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Mindy

I am new here and posting my first time, but I have my bator all ready to go and I am also looking for Ameraucana eggs if you ever have more, please let me know. I live in WA state with the zip being 98582.

Thanks so much!

Autumn

Thanks Lisa! My girls are so excited! This is going to be our summer project. We live in WA state zip is 98582. Do you have a paypal account, or how do you want to get paid?
Thanks again.

Autumn

Lisa---- I got my eggs this morning
smile.png
I've cleaned out the 'bator and waiting on it to warm up again so we can set these in an hour or so-- I can't wait!!! ( on my way to open the box now-- I was waiting for DSS to wake up so we could do it together )
Thank you!

Is this going to be "on going" as you have eggs available?

I'd love to get some of the Frizzle eggs from you, but am saving up to buy a *better* bator than the one I had (lost 30 dang eggs). It may take me a couple of weeks before I'd be ready.

Can you have an order of the Blue/Splash/Black Americauna eggs available for shipping on Monday June 30?

If yes, let me the total price to 28655 for as many as you can safely ship at once.

Matt

Last edited:
Hi Autumn! Sent you the total and hoping for shipping Fri.

Hi Amy! Yes, ongoing. I have 19 frizzled hens in the Frizz pen and over half are broody (or playing at being broody) now.
Sorry to hear you lost all those eggs --- that's always sad
sad.png

Just shout when you want to try some Frizzles.

Hi Matt! I *should* be able to get Ameraucana eggs out on Mon, 30th. I have 8 blue hens, 2 splash hens, and a black hen in that pen and have a blue and a splash that are broody (never had an Am' hen go broody before) and a blue hen in quarantine.
If not Mon, then Tues for sure. I'll email you.

Did you open the box, Annette? How'd they look?

Thanks again,
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom