Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I have 15+ Ameraucana eggs (layed 18th, 19th) available to ship Tues, 20th.
The eggs are from blue, splash, black Ameraucana hens with a black Ameraucana roo.

Price is $15.00 plus 'actual shipping'. I'll need your zip code to get the total.

Follow the link to see pics of the Am's and eggs.

smile.png

Thanks,
Lisa

PayPal is [email protected]

If they are still avaliable, I'll take them! Just need a total to 16051. I loooooove the chickies I hatched from you, and I have 2 broody silkies! Wahoo!

Thank goodness I was out bid on some on eggbid.com... SOLD if still up for grabs!

Hi Debbie! I'm so glad you like them
smile.png

The total for 15 Am' eggs shipped to 16051 is $22.42.
I have 18 now and if I have a couple more this morning before I close up the box, I'll add them.
PP is [email protected]

Hi Angela! Their great grandparents came from eggs I bought from a byc member. I don't know where she (I think her name was Kim) got her birds.

Thanks Guitartists! I know the feeling.

smile.png

Lisa

Hey Lisa, your pm box is full!! Was just trying to tell you that wednesday is fine for shipping my frizzles, my other eggs are going out then too! Thanks!!

Angela

smile.png
Yeah it was full, but it's not anymore.

Lol, I just 10 mins ago taped your box closed to ship this morning.
I can hold it til tomorrow and unwrap those eggs and substitute todays Frizz eggs if you want me to.

I know this is late to answer but I just got home from work. Whenever you want, if you did already, thats fine, or if you want to today or tomorrow or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom