15+ Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs - $40 including shipping!

TurkeyMountainChickens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 3, 2009
Central Virginia
Eggs from my flock of Black Copper Marans. The picture above is the rooster for this flock. They are all feather legged, with good coloring. I love the look of our rooster! The hens lay nice, medium dark eggs, about 2 every 3 days (per hen).

A few chicks have hatched out mossy, so you MAY get a mossy chick. However, with this many eggs you should get some with proper coloring, too!

Heres a shot of eggs from these birds. The BCM egg are the darkest eggs on either end.

26987_eggrainbow.jpg

Eggs will be ready to ship beginning Tuesday, Aug 24. PM me if interested!

Check out this old thread for feedback:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=382182

About our packaging:

We have all read sad stories about eggs carefully – or not so carefully – packaged that arrived broken or so badly addled they did not develop. Our packaging is carefully designed to prevent that from happening.

We use clean shavings to pack the eggs firmly into paper cartons. If an egg did break, the shavings would absorb the mess before it could contaminate other eggs. The carton itself has been carefully designed by multimillion-dollar companies to protect eggs. I don’t think I could do better with just a roll of bubble wrap!

Each carton is then placed into a box with air pillow packing to prevent the carton from shifting around during shipping.

***While I cannot guarantee hatchability to do factors beyond my control during transportation, I do try to make sure the eggs arrive intact. Should you have problems with broken eggs please contact me right away.

Back
Top Bottom