1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

15 Black jersey Giant Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by talonfarms, Sep 23, 2011.

1. talonfarms

talonfarms Out Of The Brooder

Sep 14, 2011
    laingsburg mi
    I am auctioning 15 of my baby Black jersey giant chicks. Just over a week old . I sell them for 3.50 each.

They are vaccinated.

They are large Brown egg layers.

This is for straight run.

I do ship in united states only.

I haven't figured out how to add a image, however I can email them to you. Any advice on how to ad images would be helpful. [​IMG]

Thank you for reading

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    go to uploads in the blue bar you will see this~

Upload image

Select image to upload

Use this form to upload an image for use on the forum. By default large images are resized. IMPORTANT: Before uploading, please familiarize yourself with our forum Rules regarding images and information uploaded to our system.

Your usage:
    0% of 1000MB

Restrictions:
    You can only upload JPEG, PNG and GIF files
    Images above 100KB will be automatically resized

File:

resize image? 100x75 (avatar)160x120 (thumbnail)320x240 (for websites and email)640x480 (for message boards)
    Click on browse and then go to your pictures pick the one you want and sumit/ add then pick the 320x240 for the website and also click resize if offered.
    Hope this helps.
    if not try this link~
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=504

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by