15 BLRW hatching eggs for sale - Blue Laced, Black and Splash!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by deineria, Jul 19, 2011.

1. deineria

deineria Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    15 BLRW Hatching eggs. May send Extras.

I purchased my stock as adult birds that had been through Foley's cull process to make it to started pullets and roos.

We are NPIP Cert in WV

Though I have just one feedback here, you can look up my same user name "Deineria" on ebay and see over
    500 feedback - all 100% positive

I have one Splash Rooster over 7 hens: 5 Blue, 1 Splash and 1 black.

I've purchased hatching eggs many times, and I've hatched many hundreds of eggs.

I've shipped about 8 orders! The fertility I've had reported back has been about 85%-90%

I will ship and will take all precautions to package - basing packaging on what works
    when I've purchased eggs that made it to me intact!

per your request, I can package to your specs or will package as carefully as the many eggs I've received have been.

I've hatched about 50 chicks personally from this flock since the purchase about 4 months ago.

Fertility is about 90%. I've had anywhere from 100% hatch rate to a 60% on eggs I've set
    myself, but this is based on a Brinsea verses LG bator. I've had anywhere from a 90% hatch rate to a 30% based on
    local sales I've done, but I have no idea how they were handled once leaving me.

These EGGS will be collected starting today. They will be kept point down in cartons.

These are gorgeous birds! If you'd like more photos - just ask [​IMG]

They do lay a smaller egg than some of my EEs, RIRs and Orpingtons, but the chicks have hatched out as pictured below, as
    large as my other breeds - including Welsummers, Marans and barnyard crosses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (chicks from one hatch recently - some BLRWs are mixed in - same hatch age - to show their size next to Marans and other breeds)
    [​IMG]

I've been as forthcoming and honest as possible. I would like feedback based on arrival condition, as that is the type of feedback all others expect and the
    type I always give as a buyer here and elsewhere.

[​IMG]
    these are the actual eggs - I'll send extras, if possible
    [​IMG]
    this shows the size of the actual eggs

I accept paypal or money order - if you're willing to wait for it to arrive -
    my paypal address is [email protected]
    Once the package leaves me, though, I AM not responsible for the handling.

2. Erin~TheChickenLover

Erin~TheChickenLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    Arkansas River Valley
    They are beautiful!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by