15+ Blue Ameraucana & BLRW Eggs*SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi

Songster
12 Years
Mar 18, 2007
Northwest Michigan
I have 1 shipment of my pure bred blue ameraucana's and blue laced red wyandotte eggs available for shipment tomorrow, Tuesday. They are in separate pens. For pics check out my byc page. Only $25.00 includes priority mail shipping and confirmation number. I'm also including a few of my olive eggers.

Last edited:
whose lines ameraucana do you have?
would love to see pics of your eggs, pleeeease
tongue.png

You can see my roosters and hens on my byc page. My blue ameraucana stock came from another member on byc who bought them from a breeder in Wisconsin. My blrw rooster came from Vicky2x2 (byc member) and my hens from blisschick (byc member).

yes, saw the birds, was wondering how your egg color was
wink.png
. I have an ameraucana project and needed some diversity, but don't want to work on egg color too
tongue.png
(if I don't have to)

Well I wish they were blue eggs, but they are green. My black ameraucana lays an egg w/ a bluish tint, but to be honest they are still green. I do have an ee that lays a bluish egg, but she's just an EE. She's actually my favorite hen. My avatar is a picture of her when she was around 10 weeks. Did you click on the egg pic on the byc page? If you want more pics just let me know and I can take some of the eggs before I ship them tomorrow.

Last edited:
missed the eggs pic, I swear some days I shouldn't post
tongue.png

they are the color of my mottled ameraucana girls eggs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom