1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

15+ Blue Ameraucana & BLRW Eggs*SOLD*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Heidi, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I have 1 shipment of my pure bred blue ameraucana's and blue laced red wyandotte eggs available for shipment tomorrow, Tuesday. They are in separate pens. For pics check out my byc page. Only $25.00 includes priority mail shipping and confirmation number. I'm also including a few of my olive eggers.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll take them!! Hopefully it isn't too hot for them.

3. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    whose lines ameraucana do you have?
    would love to see pics of your eggs, pleeeease [​IMG]

4. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    You can see my roosters and hens on my byc page. My blue ameraucana stock came from another member on byc who bought them from a breeder in Wisconsin. My blrw rooster came from Vicky2x2 (byc member) and my hens from blisschick (byc member).

5. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    yes, saw the birds, was wondering how your egg color was [​IMG] . I have an ameraucana project and needed some diversity, but don't want to work on egg color too [​IMG] (if I don't have to)

6. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Well I wish they were blue eggs, but they are green. My black ameraucana lays an egg w/ a bluish tint, but to be honest they are still green. I do have an ee that lays a bluish egg, but she's just an EE. She's actually my favorite hen. My avatar is a picture of her when she was around 10 weeks. Did you click on the egg pic on the byc page? If you want more pics just let me know and I can take some of the eggs before I ship them tomorrow.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  7. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    missed the eggs pic, I swear some days I shouldn't post [​IMG]
    they are the color of my mottled ameraucana girls eggs.....

8. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    I feel better now~you sold them quick!![​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by