15+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Duramaxgirl, May 8, 2011.

1. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Ok I'm going to start collecting eggs for my bators again on Wednesday. So this will be my last auction for a while...
    My bators are over full so I am offering up for auction 15 plus eggs from my Pure BLRW pen. I will ship on Tuesday May 10th as Payment is recieved. I will ship eggs that will be collected from my hens shown below and I guarentee that they will be fresh eggs and fertile as I have had 95+% fertility. I have eight hens three splash, three blue and 2 black. They are with two Roos both are blue. The lines are a combo of InsideYolk.com and 1 Roo and two hens that I culled from a Gabbard egg hatch. The eggs will be packed as stated: Each egg will be individually bubble wrapped. No eggs will touch the sides of the shipping box. The box will contain either packing peanuts or wadded newspaper. I have had great results receiving eggs in the above form. If you have questions please feel free to ask away! Thanks for your interest!
    Here's my birds!
    Roo and two Hens photo was taken this previous December..
    [​IMG]
    Victor my insideyolk.com roo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is WhiteChocolate the best of my Gabbard hatch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my entire flock of BLRW seven hens and two roos! This photo is recent and the hens are showing the boys admiration. Many thanks to lovemychix for her hens aprons she made
    [​IMG]
    Blue Lacing
    [​IMG]
    Splash
    [​IMG]
    s is my Gabbard girls lacing, after culling down I was able to keep two from this line of which I am pleased with. This hatch of Gabbard eggs was very hardy, vigourus hatchers and the girls lay large eggs and like crazy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tail shot
    [​IMG]
    I also have a new website!
    Westernwyandottes.com [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  2. Duramaxgirl

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Oops forgot my baby pics [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is the scale showing my Large egg from my Gabbard hens!! Those two girls lay the largest of my BLRW Flock! And lately I have been getting some XL eggs from my Gabbard girls!!
    [​IMG]
    Not all my eggs are large they range from small to a few XLs but most are a average medium.

3. Pheatherz

Pheatherz Out Of The Brooder

Dec 17, 2009
    Brooksville
    Wow! Your chickens are so beautiful! Outstanding photography, too! Makes me want to add more BLRW to my flock.

4. Duramaxgirl

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Thanks! [​IMG] my sister is a pro photographer so I'm lucky!

5. BantyRooster

BantyRooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2009
    Michigan
    Beautiful!! Absolutely WANT THEM!!!!!! [​IMG]

6. Duramaxgirl

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Aww thanks! They're my favorite birds! [​IMG]

7. happyhappy

happyhappy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Napa, CA
    Outstanding birds and can I share your sister too! But I don't need that many eggs do you ever sell just a handful of eggs? I have a broody that needs a clutch and if I am going to give her some they will be the eggs I want to for keeps! I am in CA don't want to ship to far-should you not do you know of anyone in CA that has Blue Laced Wyandottes? Thanks!

8. simple farm girl

simple farm girl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2011
    Quote:I live in Northern CA near the Oregon border. I am getting a bunch of blrw chicks this week and next week, and plan on incubating their eggs next spring if that helps. I will probably be selling some these birds that I don't keep if you are interested. [​IMG]

9. Duramaxgirl

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] I do ship smaller amounts of eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by