15 Brahmas-Buff Laced & Gold Laced-Powell lines

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
Up for auction are 15 Rare Brahma chicks! This is for total of 15 chicks- not per chick! I will have Buff laced and Gold Laced Brahma chicks for this auction. I will try for equal amounts but you may get more buffs than gold. These chicks are not sexed(straight run) and will ship no later than June 14th. I have picked only the best birds for the breeding pens. These birds are beautiful color, great lacing and not washed out. Shipping will be express with new shipping box for $40.00. You can NOT get insurance on shipped chicks and keep in mind express is up to 3 days so if you want other shipping let me know and I can get a quote. I will bring them to the usps 1 hour before they are loaded on the truck and they are very healthy. I will put your phone number on the box when shipped so they can call you when they arrive at your end. I got my eggs from Dan last year. These chicks are hatching weekly and will all be hatched within a few days of each other. I have several brooders and I have a few different age chicks and none older than 2 weeks at shipping. It just depends what is in the brooder. If for some reason I do not have enough of each color I will let you know and you can wait a few days more for me to fill the order but it should not be an issue. I will try my best to add a few extra incase something shoud happen during shipping but I can not guarentee extras. I also can not guarentee once they leave my hands. They are good and healthy the day I ship.
52168_img00253-20110304-1333.jpg
52168_img00233-20110304-1324.jpg

Dan Powel of Maiden Rock, Wisconsin is the originator of these variety of Brahmas and was the only breeder in the United States when I purchased eggs from him last year. These are a very rare, non standard variety of Brahma. Dan is one of the most brilliant breeders in the US. The buff laced color pattern is very rare in poultry and I have only seen it in Sebrights and Polish. Dan has spent years perfecting the color pattern of these majestic looking birds. You will get both Buff Laced and Gold Laced which is a plus for those of you who would like the opportunity to work with a new breed. The eggs are hard to come by and I have only seen a few auctions from Dan and they have sold for over $1,000 a dozen. There are now only a hand full of buff laced & Gold Laced breeders scattered throughout the US. Dan has given us such a great gift that we can work with and create new and beautiful birds. This is a work in progress and I only put the nicest birds I have in the breeding pen. These are beautiful birds! Paypal please asap after auction ends.
52168_img00248-20110304-1332.jpg

Anna, these guys are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I had no idea how absolutely gorgeous they were. I have never seen this color - I sure hope more people get into breeding these brahmas. They are stunning. The babies are just too cute!! Brahmas are my all time favorite standard breed - the only large fowl I kept around for breeding were my light brahmas back in the day, other then that I strictly bred bantams. They are so docile. Some of the best pets! I always giggle when I see a little kid carrying one of these giant birds. Mine were just like puppy dogs - as long as they were being held and handled they wouldn't have cared if I carried them around by a toe!
smile.png
They think they're tiny little babies. My biggest problem with my brahmas was that they were so sweet it was hard to narrow the flock - they grow on ya'!

Back
Top Bottom