15+ crested cream legbar hatching eggs includes shipping "Buy it Now"

Papa Brooder

Songster
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
Redding, CA
Price includes shipping. These will ship tomorrow 5/28/13. Clearing my counter from this weekends eggs as my incubator is full. DISREGARD SOLD MESSAGE FROM FEB.

First person to post sold and send paypal will receive the eggs. Please MAKE SURE you have the proper shipping address listed on paypal because I will print the shipping label from there.

You will receive 15+ total eggs including shipping for $50. Eggs individually bubble wrapped and double boxed. I have had excellent reports of hatch rates.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We cannot guarantee hatch rate or the handling of the USPS. The buyer will accept the risk of buying shipped eggs. You are guaranteed to receive well packaged, in tact eggs but no other offers to refund/replace purchases for conditions outside of our control.

Thanks for your consideration.
Paypal to [email protected]

OPTION: If you would like to add another autosexing breed, I will be putting up another BIN for rhodebars 15+ eggs. combined I can only include 32 eggs. Would be additional $50, so total shipped would be $100 for both and you will get 32 autosexing eggs from two different breeds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom