15 designer egg's available to ship tomorrow $15 including ship

scgamecock

Songster
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Conway SC
I've got egg's galore right now and I've excellent results with hatch rates.The egg's are fresh picked up this afternoon.There are several people on here that have got my mixed egg's and they all have had great results.I have some pictures of some of the 9 week old chicks that I hatched from these pens.The roo's are Partridge Rock, Buff Orpington, SLW and RIR.The other pen is mainly 2 Barred Rock roo's.There is a possiblity of pure chicks cause I had 3 of that batch that were Pure BO's.I know they are not pure but if you want to try some nice mixed egg's let me know.I even have some mixed bantam's that I can offer as well.Here are some of the one's I've hatched.
week7chicks003.jpg

week7chicks009.jpg

pen37weeksold013-1.jpg

pen37weeksold010.jpg

Here is a pure Buff Orpington pullet
week7chicks2013.jpg

Last edited:
I might can do better on the price depending on how far away you are.I normally sell them for eating but I had some extra's and thought I would offer them up for hatching.

GREAT EGGS! GREAT FERTILITY!!! I had almost a 100% hatch!!!!!!

Someone needs to get these! I am impressed with this persons eggs!
smile.png
smile.png

Just a heads up for anyone!

Thanks Theresa.You got me some picture's of the little fellows?I'm sure they are getting huge by now.

If only I had an incubator or broody hen because those are some gorgeous, exceptional chickens. I just love mixed chickens and the colors in your bunch are amazing.

fl.gif
Hoping you have eggs next year as I'll have an incubator then!

Carolina girl just let me know when you want some and give me a day's notice.Usually I can get spare some anytime with some notice. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom