15 eggs on lockdown but what about 4 eggs tha are13 days only

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jcfuente51, May 13, 2011.

1. jcfuente51

jcfuente51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    hi all what do i do its goin to be lockdown in 4 days for 15 eggs but i uploaded 4 more eggs that are 5 days bihind the ones that are going to lockdown is it ok for them to be all together with that high humidity even if they are only on day 13? what do i do?? [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  2. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    Ihope someone has an asnwer [​IMG]

3. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe True BYC Addict

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    me too, I only have 2 eggs that are only 2 days behind the other 21. I locked down 8 hours late to try to help the issue.
    But now at 20.5 days, 9 are already hatched. I'm not concerned about the humidity but I'm afraid I'll have to pull these early bloomers before all the late bloomers are out.

4. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    the reason i added the 4 eggs was because i candel at day 5 and 4 were not fertile so i had those naked neck eggs and i load them because i have a broddy that its due to hatch the day those 4 eggs were suposto hatch but the stupid hen one day gop up and never went back to the nest so at night i put her in the next and what was my surpriced in the morning when i went to check on her omg she had broken all the eggs [​IMG] so now i have those egggs that i dont know what to doi was thinking maybe put them in a bag inside the incubator so humidity won go in?? maybe??? but im thinking what about circulated air? right? mmm what do i do?? [​IMG]

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Unless you have another incubator to move them to, about all you can do is hope for the best with them.

6. jcfuente51

Mar 18, 2011
    Quote:no other incubator at all no broddy hens no nothing so ur saying i should put them inside a bag like isaid so they dnt be too humid???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by