1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

15 EXTREMELY RARE BLUE ISBAR HATCHING EGGS (shipping included)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Cowgirl75446, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    I have 15 Blue Isbars hatching eggs to sale, the price is $70.00 (shipping included). This sale is for exactly 15 eggs, and it is a buy it now ad, the first person to email me by a Private Message will be able to purchase these eggs. The eggs will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday April 1st or 2nd, USPS Priority Mail shipping is included in this price.
    ISBARS are extremely rare birds from Sweden, it is said there are probably fewer than a hundred Blue Isbars in the world, probably a few more now, but they are still extremely rare. The males have shimmering silver-metallic hackles that overlay deep blue or black body feathers, the males can also be splash in color. The hens are also beautiful with their blue feathers, the hens can also be black or splash. In one of my pens, I have 1 Blue rooster with two splash hens, so all of these chicks will hatch blue or splash. Then in my other pen, I have blue and splash pullets with blue roosters, so you will receive black, blue, and splash chicks from this setup. These birds are excellent birds that lay a lot of green eggs, their eggs are speckled, olive, mint, or mossy green in color. Here is you rare opportunity to own some of the fantastic exotic chickens.
    My stock comes from Greenfire Farms lines, fertility has been tested on all my eggs, the hatch rate has been great, but due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water daily. Payment will have to be sent by Paypal only, because the eggs will be ready to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Please send me a private message if you have any questions or to purchase these eggs. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Will you have more of these eggs available?

3. mwash

mwash Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2013
    I'm very interested in these. Did you sell your first batch or will you be having more?

4. Chickensmart.com

Chickensmart.com Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2010
    Portland, Tennessee
    Thanks for the great eggs! They arrived safe and you were very generous! It's been nice dealing with you :), Bev

5. Ariel188

Ariel188 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2012
    Southern CA
    How many hatched? :)

6. Thunder Skye

Thunder Skye Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2013
    Southampton county
    Have you sold your eggs?

7. Ariel188

May 31, 2012
    Southern CA
    I just wanted to remind you that I am still waiting for Photos of your Isbar eggs, thank you!!

8. Ariel188

May 31, 2012
    Southern CA
    Can you post egg photos please Chickensmart? How did they develop? Thank you.

9. Chickensmart.com

Chickensmart.com Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2010
    Portland, Tennessee
    Only one…hatched and it only lived a couple hours [​IMG] was so bummed - I love hatching rarer breeds - I still want some Isbars …...- my Sulmtalers did great :))) they are Widget Creek Birds - Love them, and some truly amazing Silkies from Mrobbins in Georgia I ordered them all around Thanksgiving, they will a lay soon...

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  10. cody1234

cody1234 New Egg

Dec 27, 2016
    i just wanted to say bull on the 100 i have over a hunred blue isbars on my farm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by