15 French Black Copper Marans chicks, Jeane Presley line

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Sep 28, 2010.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    These chicks will be 1 and 2 weeks old straight run. My main roo is a pure Jeane C1 line. The hens are Jeane/Presley lines. I now have current first generation pullets in with the Roo, Jasper. The resulting eggs are darker than their mother's to date.
    These chicks are available at the end of this auction. I will be posting some pics of the parents, eggs and other siblings at different ages. Shipping will ONLY be sent out Mon and Tues, unless you specify differently. Payment is by paypal only. NO ECHECKS. Once I have received cleared payment chicks will be sent.
    I prefer to send them express as they will be 1 and 2 weeks but will check on priority. Shipping may change so please be patient. I will keep this thread updated.
    Not responsible for PO mishaps. Chicks will arrive at the PO healthy and ready to ship.
    This will be the first time I have shipped chicks so please be patient. I have received lots. lol have that down very well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]these just hatched out and that very dark one top row second from the right hatched! This egg was VERY dark. I have marked that chick and keeping that one. These are the current chicks that just hatched TODAY!!! and all but the one marked are included in THIS auction. They will be the week olds.
    [​IMG]3 month pullet(SOLD)
    [​IMG] 3 month roo(SOLD)
    [​IMG]

2. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    talking with my post office they said to send these chicks express mail in one of my adult shipping boxes. email me with your zip or look on the usps site and use 42539 for quotes and use 3 pounds for shipping weight. Or I will do it for you. They will ship with gro-gel.
    [​IMG]

3. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I've been getting inquiries about shipping. Shipping to most lower 48 states I am finding is $55 flat fee which includes the shipping box. I have tried changing the shipping fee to show this but haven't been able to.
    So please note Shipping for these will be $55. I will also include a few extra chicks.
    I am planning on setting some eggs to offer ONE batch for a 11/1 shipping. Shipping will be $15 to most places priority (2 day). First person to contact me about them and pay for them gets them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by