15+ Frizzle eggs / $15.00 plus shipping / from SC / ship 6/1

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Hi!
    I have 15+ fresh eggs (layed 28th, 29th, 30th) from the Frizzle pen available to ship tomorrow, 6/1.

Hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses. There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck frizzled chicks
    The roo is a lemon blue Cochin.
    You can see pics of some of the Frizz girls here .

Price is $15.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postal calculator to get the total.

PayPal only to [email protected]

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

2. autsie

autsie Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2008
    Lisa,

Tomorrow is July 1st, 7/1. I just thought maybe a few folks might be confused. Have a great night!

Autumn

3. Thanks Autumn! I stay confused [​IMG]
    At least I had the day right, tomorrow will be the 1st (??).
    I'll edit that right now.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

4. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Sold. I have been waiting for some. Whats your paypal I'll send it right away.

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    oops I see your paypal. My zip is 32438

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I have to get off of here so I'll send you $25 and if its more just tell me and I'll send you a little more. I'll Pm you my Address.

7. Got it, Freya!
    That's going to be over for sure and I'll refund you the difference when I get them boxed and weighed.
    I'll send you the DC# in the morning.

Thanks!
    Lisa
    edited to add:
    I keep taking pics of the ducks from your eggs and don't get time to load them online.
    I have 1 that is a crested Cayuga, 2 blues (either Swede or Magpie x Swedish cross, 2 black Magpie looking ones,and a Muscovey that is a week behind the others (but getting a bit 'red-around-the-bill'). They are just beautiful!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  8. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I glad The ducks are doing good for you. I wish some of the geese eggs hatch for you though. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by