Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I have 15+ fresh eggs (layed 28th, 29th, 30th) from the Frizzle pen available to ship tomorrow, 6/1.

Hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses. There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck frizzled chicks
The roo is a lemon blue Cochin.
You can see pics of some of the Frizz girls here .

Price is $15.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postal calculator to get the total.

PayPal only to [email protected]

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Lisa,

Tomorrow is July 1st, 7/1. I just thought maybe a few folks might be confused. Have a great night!

Autumn

I have to get off of here so I'll send you $25 and if its more just tell me and I'll send you a little more. I'll Pm you my Address.

Got it, Freya!
That's going to be over for sure and I'll refund you the difference when I get them boxed and weighed.
I'll send you the DC# in the morning.

Thanks!
Lisa
edited to add:
I keep taking pics of the ducks from your eggs and don't get time to load them online.
I have 1 that is a crested Cayuga, 2 blues (either Swede or Magpie x Swedish cross, 2 black Magpie looking ones,and a Muscovey that is a week behind the others (but getting a bit 'red-around-the-bill'). They are just beautiful!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom