1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

15 large fowl b/b/s cochins!!!!! FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kennedyscochins, May 13, 2011.

1. kennedyscochins

kennedyscochins Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2009
    Big Clifty
    I have 15 fully developed chick eggs ready to hatch Monday or Tuesday!!! I had a buyer for these, but they have never paid and won't return my emails, so I am listing them here!!

Price is $90 for all. THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!! I have had 100% hatches here with the last four hatches. However, it is possible that all of them won't hatch. If they don't, I will refund you $5 per chick that doesn't hatch and ship the rest. Hatching will be blue/black and splash chicks. Out of the last 22 that hatched, only one was splash. The rest were blue and black.

You can see more pictures of my flock at my website www.kennedyscochins.webs.com.

I am NPIP and AI tested clean! You will receive a copy of this paperwork with my shipment.

I will ship to the lower 48 states only! If you want them express mail instead of priority, add $15 to the total.

Feel free to email any questions! I will check my email at least twice per day!

2. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    I emailed you..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by