15 + Mille Fleur/Calico Cochin Bantam Project Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenhorder, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Chickenhorder

Chickenhorder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2010
    Pa
    I Have A Lot Of 15 Plus Extra's Of My Mille/Calico Cochin Bantam Project Hatching Eggs. I am getting many unique Patterns and Markings.
    Its amazing to see all the different color varities and patterns you can get from these beautiful sweet natured birds.
    For those of you who dont know you will not always get a full mille/calico pattern with all your chicks, and you must hold onto them for they
    change their pattern and color as they grow. This is very neat to watch how they change. I am getting almost 100 fertility and in the 90%
    hatch rate. Although I am doing very well with my hatches I cant guarantee yours for shipping and incubating practices play a major role
    on shipped eggs. I do pack well to hopefully insure a safe arrival. So far for 2 years my packing has been pretty good and my buyers have
    had pretty good hatch rates.
    This is Paypal Only Please Payment Needs To Be Made Promptly For Eggs Are Time Sensitive. Please Make Payment of Final bid plus $15.
    Shipping To amazingpups@pa.net Thanks so much for considering my eggs. Any Questions Please Ask.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by