15 more Frizzle eggs $12.+ ship ~ ship Wed, 7/30 from SC

Ok, so now I'm confused. Does this mean that funny shaped egg with an F is not a NN? not that it matters, just curious
tongue.png

Krista

Lol, I stay confused, Krista.
There are 2 Frizz NN girls in the Frizzle pen that lay the pointy-on-both-ends eggs.
Mated with the Cochin roo, their chicks should have red skin. I'm seeing some dark feet / shanks and extra toes from the CochinxSilkie cross girls (like the hen on right), but no dark skin.

277363632.jpg

The dark skin chicks *usually* came from the NN Silkie pen --- just wanted to make sure.

smile.png

Lisa

Lisa, do you have another bunch of Frizzled eggs for sale? I'm ready now for more...I've got too many hens going broody on me and I keep kicking them off to collect the mixed breed eggs under them, and I've got empty bators now too- so lots of room here...let me know and I can paypal you if you've got them to ship....
Lisa

Hi Lisa!
I'll have more to ship Fri (barring some catastrophe) if that will work for you.
I know what you mean about broody hens, my girls that are prone-to-go-broody are heading into Round 3 for the season. More power to them, lol, they can hatch all my eggs and I'll only use my incubators for 'emergencies'.
smile.png

Lisa

Yep that works for me...would they be safer to ship on Saturday and maybe arrive on Monday? What have you done before? Look for my PM with address...
Thanks
Lisa

Hi!
I've got 15 more fresh eggs from the Frizzle girls (layed 27th, 28th, 29th) to ship Wed, 7/30 --- tomorrow.

Price for these 15 Frizz eggs is $12.00 plus actual shipping --- I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postal calculator to get the total.
Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

hey lisa

My chicks started hatching this morning. I can't wait til they all hatch. I will get some more from you soon
big_smile.png

Thank you

Just to let everyone know and I will also give updates....that one frizzle "Oprah" I hatched from her eggs is now in the county fair. The lady who put Oprah in the cage was raving about how beautiful her feathering was!

Ohhhhh so excited. On friday Lisa I will let you know if she placed!!

smile.png
smile.png

Belive me her eggs are great!

OH if I didn't have eggs in my bator right now on day 2 I would have to order those! SO CUTE! I have no more room in my hen house so we have to build another
lau.gif
lau.gif
OOPS! I THOUGHT I only had enough to fill my hen house!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom