15+ Olive Egger / Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs

countrylife

Songster
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Mo
For your consideration, 15+ Olive Egger, possible pure Black Copper Marans ( Davis line) if wanted.
I have Ameraucana hens 5, Olive Egger hens 10, and pure bred Black Copper Marans hens 12, covered by 5 Pure bred( Davis line) Black Copper Marans roosters and 3 Olive Egger roosters.!!!!!UPDATE THE OE ROOSTERS ARE GONE AS OF 2/27!!!! So the odds of pure BCM chicks is even higher, but I cannot guarantee it till after 3/19
There is a good chance of pure Marans on the dark eggs.
All my BCM fit the French standard.

I hatched alot of the 1st generation Ameraucana X BCM eggs last year and had about 50% of them turned out blue/lavender in color, very striking hens.

As you can see my Olive Eggers are producing really nice green eggs.
You will receive a mix of olive 2nd generation, blue 1st generation and dark brown 1st generation OE or possibly pure BCM eggs.

All my birds are free ranged daily, no hormones or antibiotics.
I have checked fertility for several weeks and am seeing 100%

Your eggs are carefully packed and shipped USPS priority.
I do not sell any eggs that are more than 2 days old at shipping time, as long as payment received within 24 hrs of confirming shipping day.

As with all hatching egg purchases I cannot be responsible for damaged shipments ( extras will be sent in case of a mishandled box).
PLEASE! be aware of the hazards of shipping eggs. I have not had any problems as of yet and I package your eggs carefully, I pack them with the air cell up, so they have the greatest chance of arriving in great hatching condition.
I CANNOT guarantee your hatch rate due to the many variables involved in your incubation process.
Shipping to the lower 48 states ONLY, confirmation # will be included.

Paypal only, [email protected]

PLEASE DON'T HIT BUY IT NOW! THE GIRLS ARE LAYING GREAT AND I CAN FILL MULTIPLE ORDERS EACH WEEK, JUST PM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR EGGS WILL SHIP.

Thanks for looking
Windy Ridge Poultry

37357_eggpics4byc_005.jpg

37357_craigslistadpics_031.jpg

37357_craigslistadpics_007.jpg

I just popped in my batch a few days ago. ..The first batch got lost in the mail and CL bent over backward to be certain I was happy by rushing me out another ASAP.... and I AM!
big_smile.png
Every egg I can see through is developing veins
wee.gif
They were perfectly packaged and showed no ruptured air cells. The olives, blues and marans eggs were just so very pretty. Thanks again
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom