15+ Olive Eggers/black Copper Marans... Free Shipping

countrylife

Songster
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Mo
For your consideration, 15+ Olive Egger, possible pure Black Copper Marans ( Davis line) if wanted.
I have Ameraucana hens 5, Olive Egger hens 10, and pure bred Black Copper Marans hens 12, covered by 5 Pure bred( Davis line) Black Copper Marans roosters and 3 Olive Egger roosters.!!!!!UPDATE THE OE ROOSTERS ARE GONE AS OF 2/27!!!! So the odds of pure BCM chicks is even higher, but I cannot guarantee it till after 3/19
There is a good chance of pure Marans on the dark eggs.
All my BCM fit the French standard.

I hatched alot of the 1st generation Ameraucana X BCM eggs last year and had about 50% of them turned out blue/lavender in color, very striking hens.

As you can see my Olive Eggers are producing really nice green eggs.
You will receive a mix of olive 2nd generation, blue 1st generation and dark brown 1st generation OE or possibly pure BCM eggs.

All my birds are free ranged daily, no hormones or antibiotics.
I have checked fertility for several weeks and am seeing 100%

Your eggs are carefully packed and shipped USPS priority.
I do not sell any eggs that are more than 2 days old at shipping time, as long as payment received within 24 hrs of confirming shipping day.

As with all hatching egg purchases I cannot be responsible for damaged shipments ( extras will be sent in case of a mishandled box).
PLEASE! be aware of the hazards of shipping eggs. I have not had any problems as of yet and I package your eggs carefully, I pack them with the air cell up, so they have the greatest chance of arriving in great hatching condition.
I CANNOT guarantee your hatch rate due to the many variables involved in your incubation process.
Shipping to the lower 48 states ONLY, confirmation # will be included.

Paypal only, [email protected]

PLEASE DON'T HIT BUY IT NOW! THE GIRLS ARE LAYING GREAT AND I CAN FILL MULTIPLE ORDERS EACH WEEK, JUST PM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR EGGS WILL SHIP.

37357_eggpics4byc_006.jpg

37357_craigslistadpics_031.jpg

37357_chickpic4ebem_004.jpg

Thanks for looking
Windy Ridge Poultry

Back
Top Bottom