**15 Paint, Splash, and now Black eggs** Free shipping *

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by joe17, Oct 17, 2011.

1. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    I have about 8+ eggs from my flock of paint and splash silkie bantams. I should have more than 8 but I wanted to be safe. My paints are Dutch and my splash came from Bobbi Porto. PM me with any questions before you place your bid. I plan on sending these out next Tuesday.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Since this auction has gotten so high, I decided to add whatever eggs are laid in my black pen. I will probably have a dozen + eggs now. I just put my black rooster in the pen with the hens a few days ago. Will start collecting the eggs this weekend from that pen to make sure they are all fertile. Here are some pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

**I do not guarantee hatch rates because of postal service handling and incubation malfunctions. If you want these eggs but your incubators are full, you can still bid. I will ship you a new set of eggs when your ready. Just paypal right at the end of this auction**

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    What colors are in each pen? Is it a pen of splashes and a pen of paint hens covered by the black roo? Thanks!

3. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Beautiful birds! How are the chicks doing? [​IMG]

4. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Quote:You are correct. I have two separate pens for each color. I mark each egg layed with the color of the hen who laid it. The black roo covers the paints and splashes.

North wood, the chicks are doing great! Getting big! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  5. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    So, is there a possibility of Blues from the pen with the Black roo?

Do you think you'll be selling more in about 3 weeks... my incubator is currently full?

6. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    Yes jeremy get some get some!!! So i can get some from you!

7. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Quote:A friend is borrowing my incubator right now, so I'm hoping that these will be available again in a few weeks!

8. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    I just want a paint silkie....mind you I'm not even trying to get back into them .

9. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Quote:You will get blues from this pen. I may do this again in three weeks. I'll have to see how the girls are laying. I cant believe this auction has gotten so high!!! I am so shocked!! Wow I expected it to get to about $25.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  10. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Quote:You will get blues from this pen. I may do this again in three weeks. I'll have to see how the girls are laying. I cant believe this auction has gotten so high!!! I am so shocked!! Wow I expected it to get to about $25.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by