1588 question?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by S n M Poultry, Jun 1, 2008.

1. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    How high should them temp. be on a Genisis 1588? mine ranges from 100 to 101.8. Its in my bedroom so there is no way the room is to hot. Its just confuesing.

2. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    This is my very first experience, but from all the research I have done it says temp should be between 99.5 and 100 and if you want girls, it should not be higher than 99. This is all for the forced air incubator. Oh, and I have Genesis 1583 [​IMG]

3. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    Quote:OMG I wish!!

4. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    The 1588 is preset at the factory. Your thermometer may be off a bit or the setting could be a bit out of wack. If I remember there is an adjustment you can make. Call the GQF Technical people and ask them if you a certain your thermometer is giving you an accurate reading. I have 6 different thermometers and I can get 6 different readings.

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    How many of these threads have you posted? I have deleted 2, answered one and now there is this one. please becareful and remember to only post your question once.

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by