16 cochin bantam eggs in rare colors!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Aug 2, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG]I have some cochin bantam eggs up for auction in rare colors. the colors will be lavender,lemon blue porcleian, buff sizzle that is a lavender carrier I got many lavender sizzles out of this hen. and white frizzle, mottle in black and blue, mille feur, some blues also. please understand I can not say you will get all these colors as they are all in one pen But I have gotten them and the parents are these colors. I will send 16 eggs ASA the auction ends.This is what I have right now! all My chickens are healthy and not from hatcheries. they are from top breeders In USA. the shipping is 15.00 for the 16 eggs. I use bubble wrap and newpaper in the box and in the carton were the eggs will be. If you have any queastion please feel free to post or email me. I also have baby chicks a few day old up to a few weeks old will ship when weather is cooler. there price is 5.00 each. you can email me for more info on them @ [email protected] this is also my paypal email. when auction is done please pay ASAP so i can mail then next day. thank you for looking and bidding! GOD BLESS! here are a few pics of the parents and past babies.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by