16 cochin bantam eggs (rare colors)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Jul 26, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] I have 16 eggs are up for auction. these eggs are pick two time a day. they are out of my beautiful cochin bantams chickens. out of top quality breeders. not hatcheries. the colors you may get are lavenders, porcelians, black or blue mottle,lemon blue,blues, white frizzles, buff sizzle that is a lavender carrier,and possiably mille Fleur she is laying, you could also get red brown.I have been getting most of these colors in porcelian, lavender,lemon blues,mottles, my hatching rate is 95% which is not bad for theses colors for some reason they are harder to hatch. can not say if you will get a good hatching as I have no control that once they leave my hands.shipping cost is 15.00 cause of how many eggs i have to ship. if and only if I get more eggs I will ship them too. But there is not telling if they will lay more for me. its hot and that slows them from laying. here are pics of my chickens and there babies. when auction is done please pay by paypal to [email protected] it will come up as a hirscheezcattery that is me.thank you and happy bidding.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Can you describe the way you pack for shipping?

3. hirscheez

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] Sure I bubble wrap each eggs and then put them in a egg carton and wrap the carton with more bubble wrap and put newspaper around the bubble carton in the box and then on top of that I put more bubble wrap to make sure they get there all in great shape so far none of my eggs have been broken. [​IMG]

4. smokeyodie97

smokeyodie97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    are they 4-h quality

5. hirscheez

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] I hate to ask cause I do not show or anything like that But what is 4 H mean? [​IMG]

6. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Would you ever have an auction of six or seven eggs of these?? I have an incubator that only holds 7 eggs, but BOY I'd be interested in some of your eggs!

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Quote:4-H

4-H in the United States is a youth organization administered by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), with the mission of "engaging youth to reach their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development."[1] The name represents four personal development areas of focus for the organization: head, heart, hands, and health.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by