16 +Eggs, French Black Copper Marans,Lav. Orpingtons & more!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This will mail tomorrow Wed. October 20 Will need to receive paypal by 12:00 noon tomorrow in order to get mailed. Paypal address is:

[email protected]

I had a large order change the date they needed their eggs. They had miscalculated their 21 days, it's happened to me and I understand. Well, last night I placed 14 of their eggs, but not the eggs that I was going to collect today which was going to be an assorted for him.

Here's what you will be getting in your assortment

A. Lavendar Orpington Eggs - anticipate 3 eggs, may be more or less....(these were born of a beautiful flock born from Hinkjc eggs)

A baby from the Lavendar project orpingtons:
8875_babylavinhands.jpg

Some of the adults:
8875_lavendars.jpg

B. Our wonderful Black Copper Marans continue to lay well. We have been blessed with some beautiful Black Copper Marans (feathered legs, French standard) we bought as one day olds from Copper King on this board. These are Wade Jeane line, C-1. All of the flock are feathered and produce feathered babies. Egg coloring has been wonderful.

Some of the eggs shipped two weeks ago. Color fades a bit in the fall but all our flock comes from really dark eggs:
8875_bcmeggcolor.jpg

Here's a picture of some of the Black Copper Marans babies
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=77550790
C. Some of our Blue/Black/Splash Eggs - wonderful lines on these as well, please refer to some of our closed auctions for them
8875_fadedbbs.jpg

D. Extra Eggs - will include more of the above and I may also be able to tuck in a gorgeous Wheatan or two from our Bev Davis/Buddy Henry lineage.

If you don't want to purchase online, but purchase directly from our farm, please pm and we'll be glad to do that as well. Pickups from our farm are welcomed and scheduled.

We breed toward the anticipated standards in our flocks

We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. Usually I compute the shipping based on your zip code and whether you want insurance or express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping with confirmation delivery but in order to get this package moving tomorrow, we are giving a FLAT rate on our shipping. We only ship within the continental US (48 states) and to Alaska.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
and the current feedback system at the top of this listing.

Voluntary Testimonials are also available at our website. Please be sure to see the miracle hatch that occurred in Alaska from our eggs that were accidentally left out over night....It's here:
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3673186-never-give-up-

We encourage you to look at feedback on prior listings as well under the archives BSA such as this one:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=342207

We are only able to accept USPS money orders or paypal and ship only within the continental US states and Alaska. Pickups at our farm are also allowed

Here are baby pics of black copper marans
8875_babymarans.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Buying!

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy
========================================================================
Also selling and taking orders for the following hatching eggs - Speckled Sussex, Blue, Black and Splash Orpingtons, Buff Orpington, Heritage Rhode Island Red, Welsummers, Lavendar Orpingtons, barred rocks, Heritage delawares and Easter Eggers
And crested and non crested peking duck. Turkey, geese and guinea eggs are now out of season.

Last edited:
Okay hubby definitely wants me to treat you with a Wheatan Marans egg (as many I can get)

Here's pic of one of the girls of the mom. The mom's pic is on the crashed computer! Naturally!
8875_wheatanpullet1.jpg

Enjoy.................

Lay hens lay!

I was trying hard to resist the lavender Orp. temptation earlier today, but if Wheaten Marans are involved... I'm helpless! ha ha ha. And BCM's are always welcomed...

Back
Top Bottom