16+ Guinea Hatching Eggs Pearl, Pied, Lavendar, Royal Purple, white, etc. all running together

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 26, 2013.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Our guineas presently run together. They are white, pearl, lavendar, pied,royal purple,etc ....all running together so you could get some really pretty colors. No guarantee of course of what color(s) you will get! We will be moving the lavendars into a separate and after appropriate time will be selling lavendar only guineas eggs. Fertility has been confirmed for these eggs. We are constantly in and out of their nesting and eggs are collected twice daily. All eggs are very fresh. Can take 3 to 4 orders a week, sometimes more. This is for week of May 27.

We are selling `16+ guinea eggs for $16. The price of shipping will be $18. You'll also get any available extras we get on the day of shipping.I will include any extra eggs not part of another order the day of shipping. Fertility has been confirmed and nests are checked daily.

Here are some of the photos of guineas we have

https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/i/5553216/guineas/

Guineas are great for pest control and do not tear up gardens and are fabulous for tick prevention control and avoidance of Lyme Disease.

Shipping Costs and Details:

For this listing we will accept Paypal only (no epay please as it will delay shipment) You can pick up at the farm on a scheduled visit. If you don't use paypal, please contact us directly for how to order. If you are a new BYC member and short on availability messaging, you may contact us at [email protected]ail.com as well as a message here on BYC!

Please know we routinely check for fertility and do hatchings on a regular basis, but we do NOT guarantee hatch rate, as there are factors beyond our control - delivery conditions and your incubation and so we do not replace eggs. [​IMG] Do see our feedback at My Profile for customer satisfaction. Shipping the way we ship is $18.00 and we don't ship in egg cartons but we use a box inside of box which is described in the last section of this listing. If you want heat pack, it is $5 extra, but no guarantee that it will improve hatch rate. Our paypal is [email protected] Please do message me with you name & address as paypal doesn't always show that and if you want anything other than Fragile on your box, I'll do that. If you want to pick up at the post office, I'll need your phone number!

Our other listings may be found here if you are interested in more eggs.... https://www.backyardchickens.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/8875

Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day!

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website
    http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Buying! We're full-time farmers,please give us time to answer questions!​

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. SChunn

SChunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2011
    Cleveland, Tx
    I'd like these if still available

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi SChunn, I am just now seeing this. Thanks for PM'ing me. Yes I can ship to you. Probably a Monday ship will be best, But I am willing to ship on Saturday if you like!

Please let me know. And Thanks so much! Please proceed to pay via paypal as instructed in the add. More eggs are forthcoming so Y'all feel free to order on. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

4. SChunn

SChunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2011
    Cleveland, Tx
    They arrived safe and sound! Thanks!!!

5. jandcclark5308

jandcclark5308 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2013
    palo cedro, ca
    Are any of these eggs still available?

6. Jeff n Stella

Jeff n Stella Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2013
    do you still have any?

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Yes I do Jeff n Stella. If you are ready to order, I can ship on Monday .... If you are ready to order, please proceed to pay and I see you are a new member, so if you run out of message room, feel free to continue the dialogue at our farm e mail [email protected]

8. fulanito

fulanito New Egg

Apr 19, 2013
    ordered these...great communication from seller and the eggs arrived packed very well!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by