1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

16 Hatching Eggs to ship 4/16 from PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Apr 15, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i have a lot of 16 eggs to ship on wed 4/16. they will be from my pen of w/c blue and red crested red polish, bantam salmon favorolles and porcelain and millie fluer d'uccles. u could hatch pure d'uccles, pure favorolles or polish x favs, d'uccle x favs or polish cross d'uccles or an assortment of any of those. i do know all 4 colors r laying but i don't know who eggs r who's but they will all be from this pen.

pics of the breeders can be seen on my site link in my siggy the favs pics have not been updated as they like to hide from the cam. $25 includes ship first person to post sold and paypal to [email protected] gets them and will ship tomarrow.
    thanks,
    silkie

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    My baby from you is sitting next to the lap top, I really need to get a pic of it on!! I wonder if my son would loan me $25,,,,,,,

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  3. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    what color is ur silkie?? would love to see a pic someday of the little one. is that the only one that hatched? [​IMG] more than 1 made it.

i got 4 buff brahma eggs too but i'm going to set them tomarrow since i only have the pair of them. i'd love to have more they r gorgous!! dh will probably kill me for adding another set but don't tell,lol. buffy and bart r just to beautiful and sweet to not have some of their babies from them so i can't wait!!
    silkie

4. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    that would be some interesting birds to see,lol

5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, yes they will be very interesting bantams. [​IMG] i have eggs in for them now along with some of my other breeds. i'll add pics of the babies that hatch when they do to my site.

i've only seen d'uccle mate d'uccle and fav mate fav so i'm curious who the sugar daddy to the polish girls is, rotfl.

6. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    lol, I cant wait to see the pics.

7. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    ohh i was just wondering what generation your SG's are?

8. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my showgirls r F11-F14.

these eggs r still available if anyone want's them. the po will be closeing soon and if noone wants them i will be setting them today to hatch peeps for local people.
    thanks,
    silkie

9. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    ok i have a quick question. If i show you a pic of my SG can u tell me what generation mine are?

10. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Silkie, I just saw this thread and see you have 4 boys and 1 girl. So do I! Also, I saw where you are located and I'm Lisa in NJ from eBay....I didn't realize you were a BYC member. I can't wait to get your silkie, sizzle, & showgirl eggs and attempt to hatch them. I just bought my 2nd genesis 1588 bator today from sutler's supply. Then I can start more eggs sooner as long as it gets here soon.
    Well, that was OT, but I had to jump in and say hi here.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by