16 LUMINARIES. Candle lit party/ wedding decorations-NEW!

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
This set of 16 distinctive, handmade luminaries cannot be found anywhere else! The inspiration for these wedding luminaries came from my own wedding in 2003. In my search for reasonably priced, pretty luminaries, I was disappointed to find only a very limited selection of overpriced options available, so I made them for my own wedding and have been hand-crafting them since then.
This set includes 16 white paper luminaries with heart-shaped cutouts. Hearts appear on all four sides of the luminaries! Each bag measures approximately 5 inches across by 8.25 inches tall. Tea lights and sand are not included. Tea lights can be purchased most anywhere for pennies each. Each bag is hand-made and unique unto itself. For use indoors or out HOWEVER should be used inside with battery-operated tea lights only!

These luminaries are unique and will beautifully light the way to your wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner or wedding reception. Add a warm glow to your special day by lighting them alongside any outdoor walkway or as a centerpiece on your tables. These luminaries will add another touch of elegance and class to your wedding day and will be the romantic touch your guests will talk about for years to come! Need more than 1 set? No problem, email me for details!

Please write for additional pictures or with any questions. Thanks for looking! These come from a strictly smoke-free home.

Here are some feedback comments from customers:

"Great Product, you made my wedding day a dream come true. Thanks so much."

"Perfect...exactly as I expected. Thank you for such a precious product."

"Beautiful work, great service, A++++++."

**Payment by PayPal (I'll PM you with the email address for PayPal payment after purchase). Will ship within the United States only. Hawii and Alaska, add $1.50 to ship fee.

Back
Top Bottom