16+ Split Black/Lavendar Orpington hatching eggs no reserve!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Last Christmas time I purchased a batch of Hinkjc's split black/lavendar orpington eggs and I received a second batch in January 2010...This flock has been laying now for several months. I have 1 rooster for 4 hens ratio and fertility has been great. I'm doing a test run on them now and have 100% fertility and development showing even in my stryofoams, one of which has to be reset every 4 hours! I must repair my cabinet! I anticipate being able to offer this grouping only once more or at maximum twice more as I have a very large custom hatch coming up.

Pictures below are with my now famous $39 walmart camera...hope hubby is looking and will buy a new camera for birthday! and that is deer fencing that covers the top of the pen...These are really big birds I wanted to be sure you knew it was deer fencing. Deer fencing is a much wider plastic that the fencing on the side of a chain link. Hope that helps with perspective of the picture and their enormous size.

8875_splitblacklavhens.jpg

8875_partialsplitlav.jpg

Packing and shipping details:
The shipping for this auction is preset at $16.50 which is good for 48 US states. For Alaska, we will need to add a higher amount. This figure may be a bit of a financial loss for some destinations, we want you to be able to send your total payment rapidly after the close of this auction to the paypal address :

[email protected]

Shipping costs include selecting and priority shipping as described below in auction detail with confirmation delivery as described below. USPS insurance is $2 more. If you want express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping we will need to recalculate your shipping total.

We will include extra(s) the day of shipment if they are available and not part of any other order.

All the breeder flock carry the lavendar gene. You will hatch either black or lavendar chicks.

Anticipated ship date is December 8

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. We also drive our shipped eggs to the post office to help avoid those long daylong drives on roads and our postal service is so kind and keeps our boxes separate from all others and loads at the top of the delivery truck ! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.
For more about our farm please visit us at http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ Not all poultry and other animal pictures are loaded as we are full time farmers.

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
and also in the new system.

We accept paypal for this auction. If you want to preorder outside of the order, we do accept USPS money orders and paypal. and will schedule your shipment based upon when funds are received. Cash is accepted at the farm but to insure that eggs are available, you are encouraged to call, come by and sign a contract with a deposit, so you will be sure to get eggs when you need them.

Happy bidding. Please pm me or post your questions and have a blessed day. Nancy

======================================================================
"Remember God's sunshine in your heart and soul shine in the Darkness" by Nancy Garry.Jacque & I raise & sell vegetables,goats, bunnies,hatching eggs/babies: turkeys (5 kinds),geese, ducks,guineas,Coronation Sussex, lavendar orpingtons,Speckled sussex,Black Copper Marans,RIR,Barred Rock,Welsummers,White Leghorns,wheaten marans ,blue, black and splash orpingtons, delawares, easter eggers, split black/lavendar orpingtons on a small Bowdon/GA farm

Back
Top Bottom