16 WEEK OLD HEN SO SMALL ?

TNBlacktails

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 15, 2012
Union County Tennessee
Hello I have a 16 week old columbian blacktail hen that I got on June 19 2012 shes a very pretty lil chicken shes for tame (lets me hold her ) and comes to me when I say chick chick or whistle but SHE IS SO SMALL ! The guy I got her from said she has RIR and some kinda sussex in her but I couldnt remeber what it was so I did some research and shes a columbian blacktail (I have a rooster whose getting big and he has a blacktail and I got her and him from the same guy). They may be from the same mother and father but idk but I do know that she is just a little under 1 week younger than him which was 2 weeks old at the time i got them soo... now they would be about 17-18 weeks old and she is still real little I cant post any pictures of him cause its raining atm but tommorrow ill post some if I remeber put my profile picture is the hen so could someone tell me maybe why she is so small ?
he.gif

When I got them they were in the same lil enclosure but he said there were some born this week and some born 1 week ago and ill tell ya you could tell the diff I did pick my rooster cause he was the biggest in there though so that could have sometihng to do with it .

Back
Top Bottom