18-24 White American Bresse Hatching Eggs @ $4/ea

KeepOnClucking

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 19, 2014
Unfortunately, my incubators are full and I will have between 18 and 24 eggs that are extra within the next week. I'll gladly include any extras that I end up with at no charge. I already have 8 from the last three days and haven't yet collected today. I'd rather not eat them if anyone is interested in buying them. My breeding stock is from Greenfire Farms. I'm willing to sell them for $4 each, if you cover the cost of shipping.

If you're unfamiliar with the variety, when produced in France, they are purported to produce the best tasting chicken in the World. In my opinion, they also produce stunning meat in California, if you pasture raise them starting at 35 days and follow as closely as can be replicated the French finishing process for Bresse. I feed them all organic feed, free range them, and supplement their diets with pesticide free grains and vegetables that I grow for them and organic dairy products all from my farm. In my opinion, the excellent taste of the meat has more to do with genetics and less to do with geography.

If you want to learn more, you can read about them here:

http://greenfirefarms.com/store/category/chickens/american-bresse/

I've candled each of the eggs and they appear to be fertile. I usually have very good hatch rates from my flocks.

Private message me if you're interested.

Unfortunately, my incubators are full and I will have between 18 and 24 eggs that are extra within the next week. I'll gladly include any extras that I end up with at no charge. I already have 8 from the last three days and haven't yet collected today. I'd rather not eat them if anyone is interested in buying them. My breeding stock is from Greenfire Farms. I'm willing to sell them for $4 each, if you cover the cost of shipping. 

If you're unfamiliar with the variety, when produced in France, they are purported to produce the best tasting chicken in the World. In my opinion, they also produce stunning meat in California, if you pasture raise them starting at 35 days and follow as closely as can be replicated the French finishing process for Bresse. I feed them all organic feed, free range them, and supplement their diets with pesticide free grains and vegetables that I grow for them and organic dairy products all from my farm. In my opinion, the excellent taste of the meat has more to do with genetics and less to do with geography.

If you want to learn more, you can read about them here:

http://greenfirefarms.com/store/category/chickens/american-bresse/

I've candled each of the eggs and they appear to be fertile. I usually have very good hatch rates from my flocks.

Private message me if you're interested.
D. Hi I would be interested in some eggs

Hello. I might be too late this year for purchasing white American La Breese hatching eggs however I am still interested in getting some. Will you please let me know when you have some available for 2015? Thank you.
And have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom