18 American Serama Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by smoothmule, Dec 5, 2011.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    18 American Serama Hatching eggs from my flock that includes blues, wheaten, blue wheaten, chocolate, black and mottled and combinations of these genes. Proceeds all go to the Cajun Classic 2012, visit http://www.seramacouncilofnorthamerica.com/ for more information on the American Serama and the Cajun Classic.

Photo's of some of my Serama's can be seen on my photobucket album, please see the sub albums on the right lower side of the screen here http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h375/FiveHillsFarm/Five%20Hills%20Farm%20Poultry/Serama%20Album/

Shipping
    is a flat $10, I will ship them on Monday, Dec 12th. I will contact the winner and send information regarding payment, by paypal only. PM questions or post here.

Thanks for looking, if you are new to Serama's and have questions, please go to the SCNA website to learn more about the breed and standard. I will pack the eggs securely but cannot be responsible for them after they are shipped.

2. pongo

pongo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    banning ca
    arg you would post the eggs when im broke LOL DANG!!!!!

3. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Somebody is going to be a lucky person winning these! I'd love to have them. [​IMG]

4. smoothmule

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    I have enough that I will be sending 24+ eggs instead of 18 since everyone has been so generous with bidding THANK YOU!
    All proceeds will go directly for the Cajun Classic 2012 so if the winner will please contact me, I will give you the paypal email address to send money to and when it clears, I will ship them (I can ship Monday or Tuesday, your choice). Remember to PM to me, your shipping address too.

Cathy

5. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I didn't make it back in time today [​IMG] I really really tried! I was literally minutes late [​IMG] I wanted chocolates sooooo bad!!!

CONGRATS bigb-71 [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  6. bobbyc1970

bobbyc1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Congrats Ray [​IMG] thinking about selling some eggs for The CC [​IMG] thank you smoothmule and bigb and all the bidders

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  7. smoothmule

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Thank you all!
    Cathy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by